tiistai 4. elokuuta 2009

Teeny Weeny Families - How to buy

To buy Teeny Weeny Families, you have to use eBay or any other internet auction places (depens if people are selling these there..). Some are lucky to find them on fleamarkets, but I haven't had such luck. So here I will be listing some of the auctions that are going on eBay (if not stated otherwice, I only follow eBay UK.). So if you are intersted of buying Teeny Weeny Families, you mind find this blog useful. I'm listing some of the prices, pros and cons of the item and other good to know information. I try to check eBay at least every otherday and if new items are listed, I make a note on that.

My own collection isn't complete yet, so if I happen to buy a new addition to my collection, I will be posting pictures and info here too.. If you happen to have Teeny Weenies and you want to get rid of them (expesially furnitures, accessories and figures), I might be interested to buy them. Contact me for a business arrangement. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti